PaySafeCard is an online payment method based on a prepaid voucher system. When it comes to online casino banking, PaySafeCard also happens to be a favoured choice for both payments and withdrawals. This popular payment method is similar to a prepaid credit card, but is only used online. All you need is a PIN code. In other words, you don’t need to set up an account or input any personal data.
Gamblers in Australian can use this method to fund their online gambling accounts with ease. Either on their computer or mobile device. Moreover, most of the best Australian casinos accept it as a deposit method.
Use your PaySafeCard at these Online Casinos
Pros and Cons of using PaySafeCard at Internet Casinos
- It is easy to use and does not have a sign up process.
- It has a maximum deposit limit. This is great for helping players stick to their set bankroll.
- Some casinos offer a portal to access PaySafeCard vouchers online for greater ease.
- It offers anonymity. Both the retailer who sells you the card, and the casino you use it in do not keep data on business customers. Nothing will be stored locally on your computer, either.
- Funds deposited are available almost right away. You are then free to buy products and services.
- The maximum allowed deposit is a thousand of whichever currency you are using. This means you are only allowed to deposit AUD$1,000
- You cannot withdraw funds using this method.
To use PaySafeCard, a player must buy vouchers from a shop. The retailer then gives them a pin code for each voucher. These PINs are what players use to fund their account. It is that simple.
PaySafeCard Casino Final Thoughts
All in all, PaySafeCard is a very secure banking method for Aussie gamblers. It is simple to use and very secure. It therefore makes a great alternate option for those gamblers who do not want to give an online casino their banking details. While not all online casinos in Australia will accept this prepaid payment method, if available, it’s definitely a recommended casino banking option.