PaySafeCard is an online payment method based on a prepaid voucher system. When it comes to online casinos banking options, it is one of the favoured methods of both payment and withdrawal. It is one of the most popular third-party payment methods available to use on online gambling sites. Gamblers in Australia can use this method to fund their online gambling accounts without major inconvenience. Most of the best online casinos accept it as a deposit method.
Use your PaySafeCard at these Online Casinos
Pros and Cons of using PaySafeCard at Online Casinos
- It is easy to use and does not have a registration process.
- It has a maximum deposit limit which is great for helping players stick to their set bankroll.
- Some casinos offer a portal to access PaySafeCard vouchers online for greater convenience.
- It offers anonymity. Both the retailer who sells you the card and the casino you use it in do not keep your personal information.
- Funds deposited are available almost instantly.
- The maximum allowed deposits is a thousand of whatever supported the currency. This means you are only allowed to deposit AUD$1,000
- This deposit method cannot be used to withdraw funds.
To use it players need to buy vouchers from retailers. The retailers give them a pin code for each voucher. The pin code is what players use to fund their account. It is that simple.
PaySafeCard Casino Final Thoughts
All in all, PaySafeCard is a very secure banking method for Aussie gamblers. It is very simple to use and it’s secure. This makes a great alternative for those gamblers who don’t want to give an online casino their banking details. While not all online casinos in Australia will accept it, if it is available, it’s definitely a recommended casino banking option.