Play Now Review
bgo Casino began in 2012 and is definitely the newer kid on the block. They do however offer a unique gaming experience by being a multi-platform operator. The casino makes use of Microgaming, IGT, Quickfire and Blue Gem gaming and is licensed by the Isle Of Man.
bgo Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Just for joining, bgo Casino offers Australian players 20 Free Spins on Starburst. Once these have finished, you will be able to claim the bgo Casino Welcome Bonus which offers match bonuses up to AU$1000. The welcome bonus is divided up into four deposits:
- On your first deposit you will receive a 200% Match up to AU$200 and 180 Free Spins on Starburst
- On your second deposit you will receive a 100% Match up to AU$300
- On your third deposit you will receive a 100% Match up to AU$300
- On your fourth deposit you will receive a 100% Match up to AU$300
Moreover, bgo doesn’t advertise more promotions; there are two on their site:
- bgo Bonus Week: you deposit every day in a week and get a larger weekly bonus
- Happy hour: This happens every Wednesday and it includes a 10% cashback
They have plenty more promotions that are made to suit the player to his needs and they do this via email or in your online casino lobby.
bgo Casino Game Selection
The game selection at bgo Casino is a different one due to them making use of multiple software providers. Online Pokies include titles such as Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Twin $pin and many more. Blackjack variants include 21 Duel Blackjack, Blackjack Surrender and more. Other games include:
- Online Roulette: European Roulette, American Roulette and many more
- Jackpot Games: Try your hand at Funky Fruits, Beach Life, X-Men and more
- Video Poker: All the top Video Poker titles are here including Jacks or Better, Ace & Faces and more
- Live Games: Live Blackjack and Live Blackjack Unlimited, Live Roulette, Live Baccarat and Casino Hold’Em Live
Overall I Rate the casino a 4 out of 5 just because they don’t talk much about the other bonuses they have on offer.