Football Betting Australia – Making profit on the Ball
Football betting is a great way to enjoy the world’s most watched sport while standing a good chance to win some extra money on the side.. Football betting also known as soccer betting in Australia is a very common betting type. Gamblers stand a good chance to make some money, especially if the player is well informed. Although Match Fixing is questioned within soccer leagues, this is still one of the most, if not the most popular sport to wager on.
Steps when Betting on Football in Australia:
- Decide on the maximum amount you are willing to spend
- Decide on the maximum bet you are willing to place
- Revise the betting categories before making your bet
- Find a website that offers great betting tips
- Choose a bookmarker
- Choose your league
- Place your stake in your currency, for Australians, you can bet in Australian Dollars.
Some of the Major Leagues You Can Bet On includes:
- Barclays English Premier League (England)
- Bundesliga (Germany)
- The FA Cup (United Kingdom)
- La Liga (Spain)
- Serie A (Italy)
- The UEFA Champions League (Europe)
- USL Pro (America)
Australian Football betting Categories/Types
– Goals Over/Under: Your bet is based on what you think the total score of both teams will be at the end.
– Asian Handicap and Goal Line: Betting is done on the outcome of an event and the pay-out is based on how accurate the bet was, rather than a fixed bet.
– Spread Betting: Similar to Asian Handicap Betting, your winnings and losses are based on the accuracy or how right or wrong you are.
– Value Betting: One of the most common, Value Betting is believing that one team has a greater advantage of winning over the other team and you thus take the advantage.
5 Tips for Placing Better Football Accumulators
- Register on multiple accounts: Your odds on each of your selections are multiplied, as well as your stake will even with a slight difference in price increase your returns. Your bets are placed at the best available odds
- Adjust the stake to the number of selection and overall odds: Punters consider the link between the size of their stake and combine accumulator odds that accumulate wagers, you will only qualify for returns if all selections win. If you have too many legs on your betting slip it is rarely a good strategy to risk a lot of money. Nevertheless, if your accumulator only contains several selections, where each of the teams you backed is considered a hot favourite, then you can increase the stake and attempt to multiply it a few times.
- Accumulator bonuses should be taken into consideration: Many websites offer the customers great and ongoing bonuses on winning accumulators which can add up to 100% in real money bonuses added to your winnings.
- Short-priced favourites not always the right way to go: It’s better to leave out short-priced bets when you notice that the odds are too little to offer respectable value and rather back in-form teams that feature weaker opposition, thus keeping the winning chances virtually the same, but seriously improving the combined odds.
- Only choose several top leagues to follow: There are many sports betting websites out there, and thus many bets that can be made, however, it’s better off for the player to rather have 2 to 4 competitions at the most in order to follow closely as well as get great insights into the games.
Best Sites for Football Accumulator Bets for Australian Players
- Bet365 Australia
- 888Sport Online Casino
- William Hill Online Casino