There are a lot of live dealer poker variations with the most popular being Texas Hold’Em. The difference between live dealer poker and online/land-based poker is that the gambler is playing against the house. Playing online poker is a lot of fun, imagine how much more fun it is then when the deal is not simulated but is rather real and there are no other players but you and the dealer.
SOME TYPES OF LIVE DEALER POKER
LIVE DEALER THREE-CARD POKER
Here are a few tips on how to play live dealer three-card poker:
- Players need to start their game with a stake bet which can be among the lower and upper limits of the table.
- The player then decides to play or fold their hand. If the player folds, that means that they have lost their stake. Playing will cost the gambler another bet equal to their stake.
- When the gambler’s hand beats the dealer’s, the stake bet wins.
- Another way of winning is when the gambler wins and the dealer has a Queen or higher, in this instance, the gambler also wins their play bet.
- Losing both the stake and the play bet means the gambler’s hand is of lower value than the dealer’s.
LIVE TEXAS HOLD’EM POKER
In this two-card game, gamblers get the option to river, flop, raise or check either post pocket cards.
HOW LIVE DEALER POKER WORKS
Live dealer poker is like having a FaceTime or Skype chat, it is a live stream of the game where the gambler interacts live with the dealer.
The dealer will work from behind a professional poker table with betting areas while handling a real deck. In some Australian live dealer casinos, the gambler is able to have a conversation with the dealer via live chat and they then respond in real time.
Live dealer poker offers the same kind of anticipation one would experience in a land-based casino. The gambler can see the dealer’s every action.
THE RIGHT WAY TO PLAY LIVE DEALER POKER
Australian gamblers must ensure that the live dealer casinos they choose to play at, is certified. This should not be an issue as Sun Vegas Casino approved online casinos are thoroughly assessed by our gambling experts.
Once the gambler has logged into their live dealer casino account, they’ll have to navigate to the game selection option and enter the game. The gambler then places a stake to start playing, questions can be asked before and during the game.
Read up more on the live casino experience here.