Odds of the Gods is an online pokie from the developer Mazooma Interactive, which features an ancient Greek mythology theme. The game comes packed full of bonus features, as well as a progressive jackpot so players have a chance to win a massive payout.
Odds of the Gods Graphics and Symbols
The visual design in Odds of the Gods, Mazooma, online pokie does a good enough job but the graphics aren’t spectacular. The reels are set in a stone structure of some form, with some clouds and other temples visible in the background.
As for the symbols, they’re also a bit of a let-down. Most of the symbols are represented by playing cars, which is a little boring in our opinion. The only theme-appropriate standard symbol is Athena. Other than that, there are three bonus symbols, which are Zeus, Hermes and a shield.
Odds of the Gods Features
Odds of the Gods is a fairly standard online pokie with five reels, three rows and 20 fixed paylines. The base game isn’t where the big wins are though, for those you’re going to want to get into the bonus games.
- The game’s Wild is a flash of lighting and can stand in for any other symbol to create a winning combination, except the bonus symbols.
- The first bonus symbol is Zeus. Landing three of these will present the player with a path that they need to try and move across. Players will click on the shield to move a random number of positions forward, getting improved multipliers the further they go. If they can make it to the end of the trail, there’s a chest which could give players a 500x multiplier or the progressive jackpot.
- The next bonus is the Hermes bonus, triggered by landing three Hermes symbols on the reels. This will award the player with a random bet multiplier of up to 500x.
- Finally we have the Shield Bonus, triggered by landing three shield symbols on reels two, three and four. The player will see a circle of spinning shields and when they stop spinning, they’ll get a random multiplier of up to 500x. If lightning strikes the shield though, they’ll win the progressive jackpot.
- Finally there is a random bonus that happens during the base game. Called the Athena Bonus, players will sometimes be given a multiplier of up to 500x, or entry into one of the bonus games.
Odds of the Gods Conclusion
The biggest let down when it comes to Odds of the Gods is the visual department. The graphics could be better and the symbols are uninspired for the most part. However, the actual gameplay proved to be quite enjoyable, especially with the selection of interesting bonus games.