Skrill is one of the most popular payment methods around for online casinos in Australia. The online money transfer business was founded as Moneybookers in 2001 and re-branded in 2013. The e-wallet can be used to send or receive funds in 41 different currencies from across the globe. It is a deposit option on most of the best online casinos in Australia.
Top Australian Casinos Using Skrill
How to Use Skrill as a Payment Method at Internet Casinos
Skrill is one of the few e-wallets that are permitted to process online gambling transactions in America. In fact, they are the only e-wallet allowed to handle gambling-related funds in New Jersey. Transactions in online casinos are processed instantly.
Online gamblers need to register on the Skrill website, registration is free. The details required are the player’s name and address. After registration, the account can be funded using cards, wire transfers, and many other methods. When funds are in the e-wallet, it is possible to deposit into the online casino account. Withdrawals are simple and straightforward, just select it as your method for withdrawing.
- Players can keep financial and personal information private during transactions.
- It is also available to some online gamblers in the US.
- Transactions are instant.
- It offers the ability to do transactions in multiple currencies.
Tips for Using Skrill at Australian Online Casinos
- Make sure you are allowed to use it to fund online gambling in your country.
- Check with the casino if they do allow you to use it to withdraw funds.
- Confirm which deposit methods are authorised to fund their accounts in your country.
Skrill is one the best deposit and withdrawal options accepted in most online casinos. We see no reason why Aussie players should try and avoid this fantastic banking option. Try Skrill for the best online casino gambling experience at our recommended casinos.