Skrill is one of the most popular payment methods around for online casinos in Australia. The online money transfer business was founded as Moneybookers in 2001 and rebranded in 2013. The e-wallet can be used to send or receive funds in 41 different currencies from across the globe. It is a deposit option on most of the best online casinos in Australia.
Use Skrill at the following Online Casinos
Skrill and Online Casinos
Skrill is one of the few e-wallets that are permitted to process online gambling transactions in America. In fact, they are the only e-wallet allowed to handle gambling-related funds in New Jersey. Transactions in online casinos are processed instantly.
Benefits of Using Skrill in Online Casinos
- Players can keep financial and personal information private during transactions.
- It is also available to some online gamblers in the US.
- Transactions are instant.
- It offers the ability to do transactions in multiple currencies.
How to use Skrill in an Online Casino
Online gamblers need to register on the Skrill website, registration is free. The details required are the player’s name and address. After registration, the account can be funded using cards, wire transfers, and many other methods. When funds are in the e-wallet, it is possible to deposit into the online casino account. Withdrawals are simple and straightforward, just select it as your method for withdrawing.
Tips when using Skrill in Online Casinos
- Make sure you are allowed to use it to fund online gambling in your country.
- Check with the casino if they do allow you to use it to withdraw funds.
- Confirm which deposit methods are authorised to fund their accounts in your country.
Skrill is one the best deposit and withdrawal options accepted in most online casinos. We see no reason why Aussie players should try and avoid this fantastic banking option.