Free Welcome Bonuses are one of the best types of bonuses you can receive, the only downfall it that you can only receive it once, and that is when signing up with the online casino. Welcome Bonuses are viewed as extra money with which you can you can use to wager on games.
Casinos With The Best Sign Up Bonuses
How do Sign up Bonuses Work
A Sign up bonus can be offered in two major ways:
- A percentage of what you deposit (e.g. 100% up to AU$200) – Casinos will match your deposit with a certain percentage up to a certain amount, this could be done in one deposit or divided up into many deposits (Usually three)
- You can receive a cash amount to play with (e.g. AU$50 Free) – Instead of receiving %’s, you can receive a cash amount, this can also be done in one deposit or over a few deposits
Tips when choosing Sign up Bonuses or No Deposit Sign up Bonus
There are things all new Australian casino players should be made aware of when joining an Online Casino, namely:
- Choose the best possible Sign up offer you can find – Find one that offers you the most amount of bonus and free spins
- When you are depositing ensure you receive the maximum bonus (e.g. If the casino is offering 100% up to AU$350, you should try deposit AU$350, you will then receive another AU$350 to play with)
- Read the terms and conditions about how to receive or withdraw you winnings made from your Welcome Bonus
- Know the difference between Deposit and No Deposit Bonuses – Deposit bonuses require you to deposit before being able to access your bonus, No Deposit Bonus allows you to use your bonus amount without making any form of deposit
- In all cases wagering requirements need to be met, this is not always a negative thing because in many cases you can double or triple the normal amount you have spent
- If you want many bonuses, then try joining a few Online Casinos and not just one
How to Cash Out from a Welcome Bonus
Like we said before, wagering requirements have to be met in order to cash out your Welcome/Sign up Bonus. Once wagering requirements have been met, funds are then released and then cashed out. Every casino has different wagering requirements, for example, some casinos will require you to bet a certain amount of times, others will require you to bet a certain amount of money before cashing out.