Fast withdrawal options are on our checklist when we review online casinos. While fast withdrawals play a deciding factor in choosing an online casino, that’s not all that you can look forward to.
Online casinos with fast withdrawals offer more than just their fast withdrawal options. In fact, online casinos with fast withdrawal options are reputable sites with the best offerings. These include an excellent casino games lobby, fantastic odds, super customer service in multiple languages and regular promotions. Fast withdrawal casinos are where you need to play!
Why Should Online Casinos Have Fast Withdrawals?
Gambling online has many advantages, the biggest being the convenience. So, online casinos need to carry through with the theme of convenience. When we compare the online gambling experience to land-based casinos, in particular, the ease of withdrawals, land-based casinos win. It’s not a difficult concept to grasp, at land-based casinos you can either swipe your loyalty card or cash in your casino chips. But, cashing in your winnings at online casinos is not as simple, however, if there’s one thing online casinos understand – its convenience.
So, for your convenience, a great online casino will provide you multiple banking solutions because the option is key in online gambling.
The industry standard for player safety and security is common knowledge, and now fast withdrawals are quickly becoming the new standard.
Industry standard for fast withdrawal casinos
As mentioned above, fast withdrawals are soon to be an industry standard but what are the current processing times? Well, most internet gambling sites should be able to process your wins with 48 hours; provided you comply with their withdrawal terms.
We think 48 hours is acceptable. However, you will encounter online casinos that will drag payment. For example, some casinos will take longer than 48 hours; some casinos may even delay payment for more than 72 hours. If your online casino takes anything longer than 72 hours, you need to find a new casino here.
Efficient payment options for fast withdrawals
All the online casinos listed on Casino Australia offer you multiple banking solutions. These banking solutions are trusted and can be broken down into three categories, namely credit/debit, EFT and eWallet.
The eWallet options allow you to withdraw your winnings safely. Some casinos will offer region or country-specific options, for example, the eWallet options in Australia differ greatly to those available in the USA. eWallets have gained much popularity in the online gambling market due to their safety and almost instant outcomes.
We discuss the options available to Aussie punters below.
- Skrill – previously known as ‘Moneybookers’, is an instant eWallet transfer. Skrill is easy to use; just load funds on your Skrill account, and you’re all set to deposit and withdraw.
- Neteller – this option is popular due to its low transaction fees. In addition, it offers secure and instant payments.
- Paypal – you’ve probably heard of this option before; PayPal is used as a secure method for banking transactions across the world. If you opt for this method, you have two choices. To explain, you can either keep your winnings in your PayPal account to be reused at your online casino of choice; or, transfer to your bank account.
- PaySafeCard – another quick, safe and easy to use method that even allows you to transact anonymously!
- Bitcoin – the big daddy of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is a low transaction fee method and has proven to be extremely popular among our Aussie readers.
- eCheck – positioned as one of the slower withdrawal methods, eCheck is for punters that value safety over speed.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket – likewise never be tied down with one banking method.