Reel Spinner is one of the latest online pokies to be developed by the amazing development team at MicrogamingTM, one of the top casino software developers in the world. The main attraction of Reel Spinner is its free spins, which have the potential to pay out some serious money to lucky players.
Best Australian Online Pokie Casinos
Reel Spinner Graphics and Symbols
The name doesn’t really give too much away when it comes to the theme of the game. In actual fact, the theme of Reel Spinner is deep sea fishing and now you probably have a better understanding of the title. MicrogamingTM has chosen to give Reel Spinner some very colourful graphics, which is sure to make many people very happy. The animations are very smooth and the whole look of the game is crisp and clear.
As for the symbols, we’re very happy to report that there were no playing card symbols spotted in this title. All symbols are directly related to the theme and include five different Fish species, which all look a little worried, as well as a Fishing Boat, Compass, Reel and the throttle Control from a Boat. Behind the reels, players will notice an undulating sea background, which fits perfectly with the view you’d have while deep sea fishing.
Reel Spinner Features
Reel Spinner features five reels with 15 paylines, which feels a little low in this day and age. Despite this, the game still manages to be great fun and comes with plenty of other features. These include:
- A Wild, which is represented by the game’s logo and can substitute for all other symbols to create a winning combination, with the exception of the scatter.
- Land five Wilds on a payline and you’ll win 133x your stake.
- The minimum bet is 15c, while the maximum bet is $11.25 per spin.
- The Scatter is represented by a Swordfish in the Sunset. Landing three of these will grant you access to the bonus free spin round.
- There is no set number of free spins. After landing three or more Scatters, players will be presented with a choice of six boats. They’ll need to choose one, which will reveal how many free spins they get, with a maximum of 20 free spins available.
- After this, they’ll spin the fishing rod reel to determine what multiplier will be applied to their free spins. The multiplier could be as much as 5x.
- During free spins, the Wilds will be stacked to improve winning opportunities.
Reel Spinner Conclusion
After spending a good amount of time playing Reel Spinner, we can say that we really enjoyed it. The base game is a little plain but it works and you can still get some decent winnings. The bonus free spins, however, is where the fun really happens, just imagine getting the maximum 20 free spins with the 5x multiplier. If you’re looking for a fairly simple and fun pokie, we can highly recommend Reel Spinner.